Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Our Corporate Debt PPM 504 is a Regulation D, PPM template package. It’s designed for a Corporation issuing debt via a promissory note. We have provided sample content and sample financial data in Microsoft Word format. Easily edit, add, or delete our sample content and use your own information.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- Executive Summary / Pitch Sheet (1 page)
- PowerPoint Pitch Deck (16 pages)
- Private Placement Memorandum (29 pages)
- Jurisdictional Legends (all 50 states)
- Subscription Package
- Subscription Agreement (12 pages)
- Promissory Note (3 pages)
- Investor Suitability Questionnaire (9 pages)
- ERISA Disclosure (2 pages)
- Patriot Act Disclosure (2 pages)
- Patriot Act Agreement (1 page)
- Form D (11 pages)
PPM TEMPLATE OVERVIEW
- Corporate Debt PPM 504;
- Selling Debt w/ Promissory Note;
- Separate Subscription Package;
- Raise up to $10M;
- Escrow Information; and
- Summary of The Offering
- Forward Looking Information
- Summary Of Terms
- The Company
- Financial Summary Of Operations
- Investment Objective And Strategies
- Company Management
- Beneficial Ownership
- Description Of The Securities
- Restrictions On Transfer And Legends
- Terms Of The Offering
- How To Subscribe For The Securities
- Investor Suitability
- Federal income Taxation Considerations
- State And Local Tax Considerations
- Sources And Use Of Proceeds
- Financial Statements
- Risk Factors
- Risk Controls
- Selling Security Holders
- Brokerage and custody
- Fiscal Years and Interim Periods
- Legal and Accounting
- List of Exhibits
PRODUCT AND DELIVERY
The PPM and other documents are in Microsoft Word (.docx) and other MS Office apps, fully editable with no restrictions. The Form D is in PDF format.
- Microsoft Word .docx format.
- Immediate Download.
- Downloaded from our secure servers.
- All contents in 1 .zip file.