Our SEC, Regulation D, Rule 506(c) PPM template is for a Limited Liability Company issuing debt via a promissory note. We have provided sample content and sample financial data in Microsoft Word format. Easily edit, add, or delete our sample content and use your own information.
- LLC Debt PPM;
- Selling Debt w/ Promissory Note;
- Separate Subscription Package;
- Raise Unlimited Capital;
- Escrow Information; and
- Summary of The Offering
- Forward Looking Information
- Summary Of Terms
- The Company
- Financial Summary Of Operations
- Investment Objective And Strategies
- Company Management
- Beneficial Ownership
- Description Of The Securities
- Restrictions On Transfer And Legends
- Terms Of The Offering
- How To Subscribe For The Securities
- Investor Suitability
- Federal income Taxation Considerations
- State And Local Tax Considerations
- Sources And Use Of Proceeds
- Financial Statements
- Risk Factors
- Risk Controls
- Selling Security Holders
- Brokerage and custody
- Fiscal Years and Interim Periods
- Legal and Accounting
- List of Exhibits
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- Executive Summary / Pitch Sheet (1 page)
- Private Placement Memorandum (29 pages)
- Jurisdictional Legends (all 50 states)
- Subscription Package
- Operating Agreement (22 pages)
- Subscription Agreement (12 pages)
- Promissory Note (3 pages)
- Investor Suitability Questionnaire (9 pages)
- ERISA Disclosure (2 pages)
- Patriot Act Disclosure (2 pages)
- Patriot Act Agreement (1 page)
- Form D (11 pages)
PRODUCT AND DELIVERY
The PPM and other documents are in Microsoft Word (.docx), fully editable with no restrictions. The Form D is in PDF format.
- Microsoft Word .docx format.
- Immediate Download.
- Downloaded from our secure servers.
- All contents in 1 .zip file.