Our SEC, Regulation D, Rule 506(b) PPM template is perfect for a Venture Capital Fund, Limited Liability Company issuing Membership Units. We have provided sample content and sample financial data in Microsoft Word format. Easily edit, add, or delete our sample content and use your own information.
- Venture Fund, Limited Liability Company;
- Selling Membership Units;
- Subscription Package;
- Raise Unlimited Capital;
- Escrow Information; and
- Summary of The Offering
- Forward Looking Information
- Summary Of Terms
- The Fund
- Financial Summary Of Operations
- Investment Objective And Strategies
- Fund Management
- Beneficial Ownership
- Description Of The Securities
- Restrictions On Transfer And Legends
- Terms Of The Offering
- How To Subscribe For The Securities
- Investor Suitability
- Federal income Taxation Considerations
- State And Local Tax Considerations
- Sources And Use Of Proceeds
- Financial Statements
- Risk Factors
- Risk Controls
- Selling Security Holders
- Summary Of The Operating Agreement
- Brokerage And custody
- Fiscal Years And Interim Periods
- Legal And Accounting
- List Of Exhibits
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- Executive Summary / Pitch Sheet (1 page)
- Private Placement Memorandum (27+ pages)
- Jurisdictional Legends (all 50 states)
- Subscription Package
- Subscription Agreement (12 pages)
- Investor Suitability Questionnaire (10 pages)
- Operating Agreement (22 pages)
- ERISA Disclosure (2 pages)
- Patriot Act Disclosure (2 pages)
- Patriot Act Agreement (1 page)
- Form D (11 pages)
PRODUCT AND DELIVERY
The PPM and other documents are in Microsoft Word (.docx), fully editable with no restrictions. The Form D is in PDF format.
- Microsoft Word .docx format.
- Immediate Download.
- Downloaded from our secure servers.
- All contents in 1 .zip file.